Benefits of Membership
As a member of WCRI, you will not only join a diverse group of stakeholders in furthering the mission of the Institute, you will also:
Be at the forefront of important emerging trends in workers' compensation and get answers to critical questions such as:
- How can systems better meet workers’ needs?
- How are workers' compensation systems performing?
- How do various systems compare?
- Are there unnecessary costs of inefficiencies?
- What is the impact of legislative changes on system outcomes?
- What are the possible consequences of proposed system changes? Are there alternative solutions that merit consideration?
- How do my organization’s results compare to WCRI’s findings?
Shape current and emerging topics for future WCRI research.
Enjoy special pricing for WCRI’s Annual Issues and Research Conference and join other top thought leaders in discussing the most significant issues facing the workers' compensation system today.
Engage with WCRI staff at one of our regularly scheduled webinars where our research experts provide a high-level overview of the latest studies and answer your questions.
Receive approximately 40 newly published reports* a year and have access to WCRI’s archive of over 500 studies* on relevant topics, such as the following:
- Access to Care
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Comparing Group Health and Workers' Compensation
- Drug Formularies
- Fee Schedules
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Medical Prices and Utilization
- Outcomes for Injured Workers
- Physician Dispensing
- Prescription Drugs and Opioids
- Provider Choice
- Return to Work
- State Comparison Studies on Income and Medical Benefits
- Treatment Guidelines
*Reports or links to reports cannot be shared with others outside your organization without WCRI's written consent.