WCRI Board of Directors
The responsibility for policymaking rests with the Institute's Board of Directors, a representative group that is elected by the membership for staggered three-year terms.
- Steve Perroots, Marriott International, Inc. – Chair
- Shelley Boyce, MedRisk, Inc. – Vice Chair
- Russell J. Pass, Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. – Vice Chair
- Jon E. Stewart, Kentucky Employers’ Mutual Insurance – Treasurer
- Thomas Nowak, AIG
- Peter D. McCarron, CNA
- Andrea Gardner, The Hartford Financial Services Group
- Donna Glenn, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Janine Kral, Nordstrom, Inc.
- Vince Donnelly, The PMA Insurance Group
- Darrell Brown, Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- Cristina Dobleman, Stanford University
- Vincent Armentano, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Joan Vincenz, United Airlines
- Mike Fenlon, United Parcel Service
- David Stills, Walmart, Inc.
- Susan Gordon, Zurich North America
John W. Ruser, President and CEO, WCRI
Ramona P. Tanabe, Executive Vice President and Counsel (Corporate Secretary), WCRI
WCRI Research Committee
The Research Committee, composed of representatives of member organizations, establishes the research priorities and plays a key role in assuring the quality and practical value of the Institute's studies.
- Michele Adams, The Walt Disney World Company
- Denise Zoe Algire, Albertsons Companies
- Kevin Brady, The PMA Insurance Group
- Suzanne M. Emmet, Eastern Alliance Insurance Group
- David Gamble, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Michael Gavin, Injured Workers Pharmacy, LCC
- Dan Hunt, D.O., AF Group
- Jayashree Ishwar, Amerisure Mutual Insurance Co.
- Martin T. King, Kaiser Permanente
- Craig Ross, D.O., Liberty Mutual Group
- John Smolk, Southern California Edison
- Paul Sighinolfi, Ametros
- Jacob Wein, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Jeffrey Austin White, Gallagher Bassett
- Richard Wood, Sentry Insurance
Disability and Medical Management Program Advisory Board
This board establishes research priorities for the Disability and Medical Management Research Program which evaluates innovations in disability and medical management to help policymakers and others understand what innovations actually work.
- Joanne Moynihan, The Travelers Companies, Inc. – Chair
- Mary O’Donoghue, MedRisk, Inc. – Vice Chair
- Peter Macdonald, AIG
- Marcos Iglesias, M.D., Broadspire
- Julia Stenberg, CNA Insurance Companies
- Anne M. Levins, Coventry Workers’ Comp Services
- Peter Madeja, GENEX Services, Inc.
- Larry Emory, The Hartford Financial
- Services Group, Inc.
- Daryl Corr, Healthesystems, LLC
- Dawn Goree, The Home Depot, Inc.
- Frank C. Radack Jr., Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Cy King, Medata, Inc.
- Mike Cirillo, myMatrixx
- Kent Spafford, One Call Care Management
- David Young, Optum
- John Watts, Paradigm Outcomes
- Kimberly George, Sedgwick Claims
- Management Services, Inc.
- Kim Haugaard, Texas Mutual Insurance Company
- Nina McIlree, M.D., Zurich North America