WCRI Board of Directors
The responsibility for policymaking rests with the Institute's Board of Directors, a representative group that is elected by the membership for staggered three-year terms.
- Joseph Wells, Everest Insurance, Chair
- Michele Adams, Walmart, Vice Chair
- Jon Stewart, Kentucky Employers' Mutual Insurance, Treasurer
- Paul Kearney, AF Group
- Ira Feuerlicht, AIG
- Denise Zoe Algire, Albertsons Companies
- Steven A. Bennett, American Property Casualty Insurance Association
- Debra Kane, CNA
- Russell J. Pass, Gallagher Bassett
- Melissa Zaparanick, The Hartford
- Virna Alexander, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Steve Perroots, Marriott International, Inc.
- Kevin Brady, The PMA Insurance Group
- Kimberly George, Sedgwick
- Diana Haven, Stanford University
- Richard Ives, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Joan Vincenz, United Airlines
- Neil DeBlock, Zurich North America
Ramona P. Tanabe, President and CEO, WCRI
WCRI Research Committee
The Research Committee, composed of representatives of member organizations, establishes the research priorities and plays a key role in assuring the quality and practical value of the Institute's studies.
- Linda Butler, The Walt Disney World Company
- David Gamble, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Michael Gavin, Injured Workers Pharmacy
- Dan Hunt, D.O., AF Group
- David Huth, PMA Companies
- Martin T. King, Kaiser Permanente
- Daniel T. Labezius, Eastern Alliance Insurance Group
- Greg Larson, Sentry Insurance
- Emily Peak, PharmD, Cadence Rx
- Joe Powell, Gallagher Bassett
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Paul H. Sighinolfi, Ametros
- Jacob Wein, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- John Winkler, Selective Insurance Company of America
Disability and Medical Management Program Advisory Board
This board establishes research priorities for the Disability and Medical Management Research Program which evaluates innovations in disability and medical management to help policymakers and others understand what innovations actually work.
- Joanne Moynihan, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Chair
- Susan Mellody, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Vice Chair
- Tim Jacobi, AIG
- Erica Fichter, Broadspire Services Inc.
- Joseph Berardo, Jr., Carisk Partners
- Julia Stenberg, CNA
- Anne Levins, Coventry Workers' Comp Services
- Mary O'Connor, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Daryl Corr, Healthesystems, LLC
- Brett Drexelius, Medata, Inc.
- Mary O'Donoghue, MedRisk, Inc.
- Mike Cirillo, myMatrixx
- Kent Spafford, One Call Care Management
- Tron Emptage, Optum
- Kevin Turner, Paradigm
- K. Max Koonce, Sedgwick, Inc.
- Kim Haugaard, Texas Mutual Insurance Company
- Jesi Pabley, Zurich North America